Whatsapp Announces Devices That Will Not Run Whatsapp At The End Of 2016


Just this evening, while I was still exchanging messages with friends using my blackberry bold9900, I got a pop-up message from Whatsapp, notifying me that from 2017 I can no longer run Whatsapp on my device. In their blog, they listed devices that they will no longer support. Support here means that any user who's device falls under the list can no longer access or even download and install Whatsapp again.


They include:
-BlackBerry, including BlackBerry 10

-Nokia S40

-Nokia Symbian S60

-Android 2.1 and Android 2.2

-Windows Phone 7.1

-iPhone 3GS/iOS 6.


They went further to explain that Those platforms don't offer the kind of capabilities they need to expand their app's features in the future. They advice that users of this platform should upgrade.
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment