Create Fake Government ID Proof to Unlock Your Facebook Account 2016


There is an app called Fake ID generator which allow us to make fake Government ID proof in mobile only for free.


HOW TO GET STARTED

  • After Downloading,install it.
  • Then Fill DOB [date of birth]
  • Choose Your Country.
  • Then click on upload photo.
  • Then Click on generate.
  • Now Its Done..!! 
FAKE ID is now created,Now you have just open your blocked account and upload this Fake Id and wait for 2-3 days For Facebook Review.

NOTE:-You will fill only those information in Fake ID card which is same on that Facebook account whom you want to open.

SHARE OUR BLOG AND COMMENT BELOW IF YOU FACE ANY PROBLEM USING THIS TRICK


SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 comments:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. buy fake id

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. Scannable Fake IDs

    ReplyDelete
  3. REDDIT FAKE ID VENDOR 2. FAKE ID DRIVER LICENSE 3 fast fake id shipping 4 getting a fake id 5 fake id maker online how to spot a fake illinois id fake id riton

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. ssn

    ReplyDelete