Etisalat Launched The Most Ridiculous Night Data Plan Ever

To me So far So Good Etisalat Should have made it more easier and better for those using the Night Browsing Plan Instead of This,I really Think Someone Needs To talk to them Big Time Because i believe  Nigerian's wont use this.

Let's go straight to the Matter. Etisalat just launched their own Incredible night plan in which you are already aware of MTN and Airtel which goes for #25naira n #50 respectively.


Etislat currently offers you 1GB for N200 Night plan which you can use from 12am: to 5am.

How can I Subscribe?
Dial *229*3*11# to activate it

Look at it from this angle, Airtel gives you 1.5GB for N50, MTN gives you 500MB for N25, and now Etisalat gives you 1GB for N200. Even if you hate data, which plan will you go for?

Tell me what you think about Think.
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment