Cheapest Data Plan For All PC and iOS Users on Glo Network

This is exclusively to all iOS user and to those Android devices which IMEI cannot be changed. You might be aware of it but not all are aware of it. I’m going to sure you how to show you how to get 2.5GB for N1,500.

It’s an undoubted fact that Glo is one of the cheapest network in terms of data and I’m loving it that way.  This plan works on iOS, windows, PC and all android devices. No need of tweaking anything. It’s just a direct subscription and you are good to go.
How Can I Get This Plan?
It’s so simple and straight forward. First of all subscribe for Go N1,000 for 1.5GB by dialing *777#, follow the prompt and chose monthly data plan until you get to something like the image below.
Your data will be activated. On activation, dial the code again *777*1*1*6# or *777# then follow the prompt.
Choose monthly data booster>>N500 will bededucted from your account and your data will be topped up with extra 1GB making it 2.5GB.
Note that data booster exhaust when your plan ends. Atleast, this is way better than using big amount of money to subscribe for data on your iPad/iPhone or Qualcomm devices. #DataMadeEasy

Share on Google Plus

About Yomi Prof

I do three things with my time. I read, I think, and I blog! A Certified tech blogger..

1 Comments :

  1. Very good but I still prefer 1k for 3g,i love Snapdragon but because of d emei wahala I'll stick to mtk
    Reply
***If Your Comments isn't Related to This Topic, Kindly Use FB Comment Box
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment